Saturday, February 14, 2009

How to celebrate Valentine's Day?

*Sigh* Both my princess are down with diarrhea, vomiting and fever. One after another I tell you. The very first one who got this germ is my SIL’s son. After that he spread the germ to my younger girl when he is here. When my younger girl almost recovers, the germs go to my elder girl now. Poor mummy, had been sleep deprive for more than a week now. During mid-night, they will vomit or diarrhea few times, so this poor mummy got to busy clean up the messy plus feed them medicine on time coz they are having fever too.

In fact, hubby had planed for some outing during weekend last week and this week. However due to all not feeling well, make me no mood to go out too. looks like our Valentine’s dinner at New York Restaurants got to cancel too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish ur 2 girls get well soon

Mouren said...

I understand your situation very well!