Friday, February 06, 2009

Make you more prettier

I went to do facial wash at a hair saloon shop 2 months ago. Once a while should pamper myself, right? This saloon shop did provide facial wash service and their price is much cheaper than beauty house too. That’s why I afford to pay for it! LOL

Anyway, I was told learning to do facial wash or skin treatment is very popular nowadays. Many graduates after graduating from main course, they will take up a short course just to learn skin care or beauty knowledge. So that when they enter working life, they know how to treat their skin and face nicely. In fact, I regret I did not do that. As a result, I don’t know how to make myself look more elegant when come to office wear or make up! I wonder now beauty school houston will still accept me as their student or not!

0 comments: