Thursday, December 10, 2009

Diet again

I have flabby tummy after giving birth. I don’t know how to kick away the extra fat. I had tried so many ways to keep fit and diet, yet my flabby tummy still there. Tell me how to lose belly fat with cheaper and reliable way? I ever tried exercise, diet pill, healthy drinks etc etc..yet the fat still come back once I stop doing all these. Arghhhhhhhhhh….

I am shy to try new dress or pant in shopping mall you know. I feel myself so horrible look each time trying those pretty dress in changing room. I can sew pretty dress too but with this flabby tummy, wear anything also not nice!

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Slim-Fizz is a special appetite suppressant which contains the ground-breaking fibre Glucomannan, which is an organic dissolvable fibre extracted from fresh Konjac.