Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Play station

I only get to know about Playstation after knowing my niece is playing with it during school holiday last time. he brought it to my house during his stay. My kids curious seeing him playing his playstation 3. both keep following him whenever see him took out his playstation. Lucky my niece is not a selfish person, he willing to share his toy with my kids. Therefore my kids get the chance to try playing with play station. Too bad, their mummy still no time to learn the device yet.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.

I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly return.


my blog: acoustic guitar chord