Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sales job

Last week I made a phone call about some sales job search that advertised in internet. Throughout my 14 years old working life, I never try in any sales job. I did wonder myself whether I should give it a try or not since this is very new to me. I wish to try though coz at least in my resume I can have a record that shown that I ever entered this field. But one thing I have to train myself first before I join this sales job. I have to make sure I love to drive on the road first. In sales field, we have to do lot of customer visits and follow up closely with customer too. Sometimes phone calls could not help much but personal visit can offer personal touch that most customer would love to see it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.