Friday, February 22, 2013

Guitar cases

My youngest SIL loves to play guitar while she still study in secondary school. When she entered college, she also play guitar with her friends during gathering. That's how she met her Mr Right too. LOl

Although my SIL has 2 guitar but she never buy any cases for her beloved guitars though. She claimed that guitar cases are too over price and she not afford to own one. Therefore her mom aka my MIL sew a cloth cases for her and batting with thick lining. Quite a nice outlook after completion. Now the cloth cases already been used for more than 10 years, still in good condition though. I think if I offer her a good quality of SKB Cases at guitar center, she also does not want it. LOL

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up, I wish for to subscribe for this website to get most up-to-date updates, therefore where can i do it please help out.

Here is my page; Buy Max Thermo Burn